The Very Early Years of Kambatik ecopreneurship

 


An Ecopreneurial Journey # Part 2
-The Very Early Years of Kambatik ecopreneurship-
In 2006, I decided to be serious about my dream project and I had to do the most drastic thing about my next career change. I had to rely on many of my advantages or strengths, though there were as usual disadvantages that had to be weighed. The decision to stay put in the jungle and leaving behind the 'good city life' was necessary if I were to become an ecopreneur to the maximum.
Thus in that year I operated my business some 25 km away from the hustle and bustle of Bintulu town life, in the middle of a jungle night and day.
I have been roughing it in the jungle since the last 16 years and have become so much happier, healthier and fulfilled on daily basis.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lowland Forest rainforest ecology

Pinnacle of passions

Greenifying businesses – the four Ps and marketing challenges