An Ecological Patch in History

 

21 July, 2018.

An Ecological Patch in History

I could have written a book on it. A documentary film or even a dissertation. There are so many possibilities but I just stick to what was most important and urgent all these years. Just tell the story regularly with a minimum of words and mostly pictures. Yes, I believed in visual communication, simple narrative and blogging.  That was what I felt since I started the blog ‘The Kambatik Park, Bintulu’.

The Kambatik Park is an ecological patch in history.  I have blogged on it since 2013.  It has been 6 years of visual or pictorial history, case study and biographical account.  Upon reflection I believe that this is the way to go for future history writing, especially in the millennial age of visual communication through social media platforms where the users prefer popular history that can catch their imagination and at the same time search for identity in today’s challenged green planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lowland Forest rainforest ecology

Pinnacle of passions